Five-week course (30 hours):
- Two Saturday sessions: 16 hours online sessions with a trainer plus 14 hours self-study to complete written assignments
- Dates: 23 October and 27 November 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 17:00 CET
To register, please go to: https://icc-languages.eu/teacher-training/#registration-tlo
The transition to online teaching and learning has brought many issues and questions for many educators all around the world. For that reason, good online teaching skills are a must for all teachers! Trainers with a qualification in Online Teaching will be in demand!
The Aims of the Course
This short training programme is designed for all teachers and trainers who would like to enhance and extend their knowledge and experience in the world of online teaching. In essence, basic teaching have not completely changed, but the internet offers new possibilities to enable teachers to enrich their lessons and to help learners overcome the problems of learning by themselves at their computer. In this course, teachers will above all learn how to adapt and improve their teaching skills in the online environment.
At the end of the course teachers will receive the ICC Online Teaching Certificate.
Who is the course for?
The course is for all language teachers who would like to enhance their online teaching skills.
What will you achieve by the end of the course?
- You will develop and enhance all the skills needed to enable you to plan and deliver good online lessons
- You will be able to adapt face-to-face teaching skills to the online environment
- You will be able to use technology with more confidence
Course Fee: 100 Euros
If there are any questions regarding registration, please contact, Ozlem Yuges at email@example.com
Should you have any questions regarding the course content please contact, Myriam Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Qualification for the Future!