- Would you like to learn more about the benefits of learning languages for young children and multilingual classes?
- Are you interested in the question “What makes language learning inspiring for young children?” and the guiding principles to language inspiring learning?
- Are you investigating ways, practical resources and examples to encourage children and adults to develop their linguistic skills, learn new languages and open themselves to the languages around them?
If so, this new open-access resource website, developed in English and in French through expert cooperation in the field of language education across geographic Europe and beyond, is definitely for you:
“ Inspiring language learning and teaching in the early years – Why it matters and what it looks like for children age 3-12 ”
Click on the links below to go directly to the different resources:
- Six guiding principles for early language learning
- Inspiring stories about language learning in different contexts
- Resources and practical examples for inspiring language learning
- A ‘myth or fact’ quiz, FAQs
- Reading recommendations on the benefits, for young children, of learning languages
- Flyer of the resource website