80 hours live synchronous sessions with a tutor
40 hours self-study on our online learning platform
The new EUROLTA online course will start in October 2023.
More information is available on the EUROLTA page:
What is EUROLTA?
EUROLTA (European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults) is an internationally recognized teacher training program to train you to teach languages using up–to-date methodologies. The EUROLTA certificate is developed, issued and recognised by the ICC, a network of leading institutions of adult education in Europe and around the world.
Why take EUROLTA?
- to gain the skills and knowledge you need as a language teacher
- to make you a more confident and more competent language teacher
- to enhance your employment prospects
Who can take EUROLTA?
EUROLTA is designed for
- those who wish to enter the profession of language teaching and gain a teaching qualification.
- those who have only little language teaching experience and feel they need to upgrade their teaching skills.
- those who have some years of teaching experience and want to exchange ideas with colleagues from many countries in order to update their views on teaching and learning.
What makes EUROLTA different from other teaching qualifications?
- EUROLTA is open to teachers of all languages.
- EUROLTA is practical and flexible.
- EUROLTA is learner-centred based on reflection on one´s own teaching practice.