About the ICC
ICC-the International Language Association is a non-profit-organisation whose aim is to promote and improve the learning and teaching of languages in adult education.
Membership of the ICC is open to language teaching institutions and individuals. Members receive discounted fees for the ICC Conference and access to the EUROLTA training scheme.
Learn more about the ICC annual conferences, read the reviews of the past and the announcements for the upcomimg events here.
EUROLTA is an internationally recognized teacher training program to train you to teach languages using up to date methodologies.
80 hours live synchronous sessions with a tutor
40 hours self-study on our online learning platform
What is EUROLTA?
EUROLTA (European Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults) is an internationally recognized teacher training program to train you to teach languages using up–to-date methodologies. The EUROLTA certificate is developed, issued and recognised by the ICC, a network of leading institutions of adult education in Europe and around the world.
Why take EUROLTA?
- to gain the skills and knowledge you need as a language teacher
- to make you a more confident and more competent language teacher
- to enhance your employment prospects
Who can take EUROLTA?
EUROLTA is designed for
- those who wish to enter the profession of language teaching and gain a teaching qualification.
- those who have only little language teaching experience and feel they need to upgrade their teaching skills.
- those who have some years of teaching experience and want to exchange ideas with colleagues from many countries in order to update their views on teaching and learning.
What makes EUROLTA different from other teaching qualifications?
- EUROLTA is open to teachers of all languages.
- EUROLTA is practical and flexible.
- EUROLTA is learner-centred based on reflection on one´s own teaching practice.
Sign up for the ICC Journal
ICC-LANGUAGES STATEMENT ON THE WAR IN UKRAINE
UPDATED VERSION MAY 2023
As an international European language association, ICC Languages condemns Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. This ongoing war has taken an immense toll on innocent lives and infrastructure and has caused enormous suffering and devastation.
We stand in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and extend our hand to the brave individuals who have persevered through unimaginable hardships.
The ICC firmly believes in the power of education as a means to foster understanding and empathy. Therefore, we are proud to announce that we are offering scholarship for our language teacher training programme EUROLTA, specifically targeted towards individuals affected by the war in Ukraine.
By investing in the training and development of language teachers, ICC hopes to promote a brighter future to those affected by the war.
We urge governments, organizations and individuals around the world to join us in condemning the war in Ukraine and advocating for peaceful resolutions.
For further information on the scholarships and the teacher training programme contact our EUROLTA team.
As a sign of solidarity with the Ukrainian people, the ICC would like to offer some free places on our online teacher training course EUROLTA. The European Certificate in Langauge Teaching to Adults is an international certificate enabling participants to start a career in language teaching.