A quarterly academic journal published by Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) in association with The International Language Association (ICC-Languages).
ICC-Languages has temporarily suspended its relationship with the publishers of TLC Journal in Russia.
We have kept Volumes 1-5 on our site to honour the excellent contributions by ICC-Languages members and others.
Aims & Scope
Training, Language and Culture (TLC) is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to promote and disseminate research spanning the spectrum of language, communication, education and culture studies. The journal is multidisciplinary in scope and is intended as a forum for researchers providing a diverse range of perspectives and critical reflections on language and linguistics, communication and education, culture and cultural training, as well as testing and assessment of language and cultural awareness. The Editorial Board of Training, Language and Culture invites articles that are research-based and address issues of relevance for the scientific community.
Training, Language and Culture covers the following topics of scholarly interest:
- theoretical and practical perspectives on language and linguistics;
- culture studies and cultural awareness;
- interpersonal and intercultural communication;
- language and cultural teaching and training, including technology, testing and assessment;
- teacher training for languages, culture, and diversity.