2023 ICC Conference
The Integration of 21st Century Skills in the Language Classroom
Belgrade, Serbia, on May 13th and 14th, 2023
The Chair and the Board of ICC-Languages are delighted to announce that our 30th ICC International Language Association Conference, with the theme “The Integration of 21st Century Skills in the Language Classroom”, will take place in Belgrade, Serbia, on May 13th and 14th, 2023.
The conference is scheduled to be an in-person and partially hybrid event.
This conference is an opportunity to learn more about the approaches and strategies that are essential for language educators and learners in the 21st century. We will be discussing how to effectively and efficiently
- integrate technology into the language classroom
- assess and evaluate language skills
- create materials for intercultural learning
- boost learners’ competence in creativity and problem-solving
- review the role of curriculum and policy reform in the 21st century
- develop hybrid learning
- encourage foreign student engagement in language learning
- increase plurilingualism in our schools and colleges
- expand the practice of the flipped classroom and authentic materials in language learning
Our goal is to create an engaging and stimulating setting that will spark innovative outcomes and provide participants with a platform for discussion and the exchange of ideas.
In addition to the conference sessions, we will also have social activities to enjoy. This will be a great chance to network with other language professionals, build relationships, and learn more about the local culture and history of Belgrade and its surroundings.
We hope you can join us in Belgrade for this exciting and informative event.